About First Code
First Code Academy is empowering Asia’s next generation to become creators of technology by teaching kids age 6 to 18 about programming, design and entrepreneurship. Since 2013, we have taught 6,000+ students in various Asian cities and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation’s education, join us now!
About the Role
- You are passionate about delivering amazing customer experience and understand that each interaction with the customer is an opportunity to build a long term relationship.
- You celebrate and grasp any opportunity to make a WOW experience to our customers.
- You are effective in your communication and are attuned to the customer’s need, both through verbal and nonverbal cues.
- You observe details in your environment and delight in finding ways to make things better.
- Greet guests with a warm and friendly welcome
- Show empathy and offer help to parents and students
- Answer and forward customers’ enquiries to their proper destination in a professional manner
- Take customers’ feedback for the team to act upon in enhancing student’s learning experience
- Conduct regular daily checking on our campus facilities
- General office duties as needed
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in customer service function, experience in hospitality industry is an advantage
- Cheerful, independent, proactive, meticulous, flexible and able to work in a fast paced working environment
- Exceptional Interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent at prioritizing and executing quickly on high-priority projects
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Customer-oriented with pleasant manner and patient for dealing with kids
- Have a deep understanding of the First Code community and a passion for the mission of First Code Academy.
- Availability to work on Sundays (full day)
- Start in Sep 2019
- Join the rocket ship: It's still early days, join us to educate the next generation of creators!
- Make a difference in our next generation: At the intersection of education and technology, we are building something that empowers young minds.
- Access to a wide community: Regular dialog and open communication with local and Silicon Valley based advisors, mentors and investors.
- Be a part of a compassionate, driven team that treats you like family and emphasizes open communication.
- Be part of the fun - our Summer 2016 video :) https://youtu.be/6PJUnLfQffg
- Get involved in large scale events such as AppJamming Summit (http://appjammingsummit.org/), a regional app competition for kids from age 8 to 16 to showcase their app creation. We host Semi-Finals in Hong Kong and Singapore and a Final in Hong Kong with students joining us from all over Asia.