Part-time Customer Success
About First Code
First Code Academy is empowering Asia’s next generation to become creators of technology by teaching kids age 6 to 18 about programming, design and entrepreneurship. Since 2013, we have taught 6,000+ students in various Asian cities and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation’s education, join us now!
About the Role
- Make follow up phone calls to our existing customer base to suggest upcoming coding courses
- Recommend suitable courses to students from 4-18 years old
- Practice sales technique and offer an awesome call experience
- There will be commission based on the number of signups facilitated
- You are passionate about delivering amazing customer experience and understand that each interaction with the customer is an opportunity to build a long term relationship.
- You celebrate and grasp any opportunity to make a WOW experience to our customers.
- You are effective in your communication and are attuned to the customer’s need, both through verbal and nonverbal cues.
- You observe details in your environment and delight in finding ways to make things better
- Reception Duties
This is a part-time position so we can set up a schedule of how many hours committed per week. We’re looking for young, energetic, and eager learner who wants to learn all about startup and be trained up Administration, Operations, and Customer Success. Students are welcome to apply.
- Have relevant working experience in sales and customer service function
- Excellent command of spoken English
- Be able to communicate effectively and sensitively
- Cheerful, independent, proactive, meticulous, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Operate well under pressure and tight timelines, be adaptive to a changing environment
- Join the rocket ship: It's still early days, join us to educate the next generation of creators!
- Make a difference in our next generation: At the intersection of education and technology, we are building something that empowers young minds.
- Access to a wide community: Regular dialog and open communication with local and Silicon Valley based advisors, mentors and investors.
- Be a part of a compassionate, driven team that treats you like family and emphasizes open communication.
- Be part of the fun - our Summer 2016 video :) https://youtu.be/6PJUnLfQffg
- Get involved in large scale events such as AppJamming Summit (http://appjammingsummit.org/), a regional app competition for kids from age 8 to 16 to showcase their app creation. We host Semi-Finals in Hong Kong and Singapore and a Final in Hong Kong with students joining us from all over Asia.