Marketing & Operations Intern (Poly/University Student or Fresh Grad)
About First Code
First Code Academy is empowering Asia’s next generation to become creators of technology by teaching kids age 4 to 18 about programming, design and entrepreneurship. Since 2013, we have taught 10,000+ students in various Asian cities and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation’s education, join us now!
About The Role
- Work alongside Operations Manager - You will be working directly with the Operations Manager of First Code Academy Singapore. You will learn about Marketing, Admission Sales, Customer Success, and Operations.
- Be the advocate of the parents and students - You will be the representative of First Code brand for new parents interested in our classes. You enjoy talking to people and love problem-solving and finding the best solution for customer's needs. The sales funnel will be your go-to tool to close leads and achieve targets.
- Create and lead attractive marketing campaigns - Ideate and execute marketing campaigns for the Singapore market, driving awareness of the brand both online and offline.
- Use data to drive growth - Directly responsible for growth metrics in your city, measure success of campaigns and apply learnings to scale student growth
- Extend your skill sets - In a startup environment, you will be wearing multiple hats and personal growth is guaranteed!
Only if you possess all the followings should you apply for this role:Entrepreneurial, creative, love hustling, want to make an impact, and eager to learn.
You are a university student or a fresh graduate.
- Join the rocket ship: It's still early days, join us to educate the next generation of creators!
- Make a difference in our next generation: At the intersection of education and technology, we are building something that empowers young minds.
- Access to a wide community: Regular dialog and open communication with local and Silicon Valley based advisors, mentors and investors.
- Be a part of a compassionate, driven team that treats you like family and emphasizes open communication.
- Be part of the fun - our Summer video :) https://youtu.be/6PJUnLfQffg
- Get involved in large scale events such as AppJamming Summit (http://appjammingsummit.org/), a regional app competition for kids from age 8 to 16 to showcase their app creation. We host Semi-Finals in Hong Kong and Singapore and a Final in Hong Kong with students joining us from all over Asia.