About First Code
First Code Academy is empowering Asia’s next generation to become creators of technology through teaching kids from ages 4 to 18 programming. We believe that learning coding is a means to an end, and encourage our students to also develop their creativity, entrepreneurship skills and a mindset to experiment.
As one of the first coding education providers in Asia, we have rapidly grown to 7 cities teaching over 10,000 students since 2013, and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation’s education, join us now!
About the Role
As an Account Manager, you will be the face of the company to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with our parents and students. You are passionate about providing an amazing customer experience, including organising community initiatives and events to engage our community. You will also help in strategizing and implementing retention strategies and communications, as well as handling parent and student communications.
- Be the face of First Code to build strong and long-lasting relationships with parents and students
- Answer customer enquiries in a professional manner, including understanding our students’ profile, explaining our course offerings, and advising on students’ progression
- Be the advocate for students and parents and highlight customers’ feedback in enhancing student’s overall learning experience
- Be the voice of First Code’s campus operations by participating in discussions of strategic planning and campus efficiency
- Plan and host community events to increase awareness of kid’s coding education and foster an engaging group of passionate technology educators
- Work closely with Marketing team to develop the latest offerings and promotional plan
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience in customer service function, experience in hospitality industry is an advantage
- Have a deep understanding of the First Code community and a passion for the mission of First Code Academy.
- Cheerful, independent, proactive, meticulous, flexible and able to work in a fast paced working environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a bonus!
- Customer-oriented with pleasant manner and patient in dealing with kids
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Part-time commitment may be considered
- Join us in revolutionizing the concept of education in Asia
- Shape the direction of First Code Academy and be part of it from day 1
- Be a part of a compassionate team that treats you like family and emphasizes open communication
- Participate in our CSR initiatives such as the Google CS First program, where we link up with local community and teach underprivileged or ethnic minority kids coding.
- Join our monthly TGIFCS (Thank God It’s First Code Saturday) and mingle with our friends in the coding education community.
- Get involved in large scale events such as AppJamming Summit (http://appjammingsummit.org/), a regional app competition for kids from age 8 to 16 to showcase their app creation. We host Semi-Finals in Hong Kong and Singapore and a Final in Hong Kong with students joining us from all over Asia.
- Take part in our Ninjas Coding Series where we get together and talk about coding and work on exercises to brush up our coding skills.