Account Manager (Taiwan)
About First CodeFirst Code Academy is empowering Asia’s next generation to become creators of technology by teaching kids age 4 to 18 about programming, design and entrepreneurship. Since 2013, we have taught 10,000+ students in various Asian cities and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation’s education, join us now!
About The Role
- You will be the representative of the First Code brand for new parents interested in our courses as well as existing parents. You enjoy talking to people and building relationships. You love problem-solving and finding the best solution for our parent's and student's needs.
- You are the face of our fun, creative, and empowering brand. You will be the point of contact as parents and students visiting our venue. Let's show them a good time!
- You will be leading Operations side of First Code, including managing our class schedules, coordinating with instructors, and communicating key messages to parents.
- As a startup, we all wear multiple hats. You keep the engine running by facilitating our office administration and any ad hoc projects.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in general customer service or administrative function
- Excellent command of spoken English and Mandarin
- Be able to communicate effectively and sensitively
- Cheerful, independent, proactive, meticulous, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Operate well under pressure and tight timelines, be adaptive to a changing environment
- It's still early days, join us to educate the next generation of creators!
- At the intersection of education and technology, we are building something that empowers young minds.
- Be a part of a compassionate, driven team that treats you like family and emphasizes open communication.
- Be part of the fun - our Summer video :) https://youtu.be/6PJUnLfQffg
- Join our monthly TGIFCS (Thank God It’s First Code Saturday) and mingle with our friends in the coding education community.
- Get involved in large scale events such as AppJamming Summit (http://appjammingsummit.org/), a regional app competition for kids from age 8 to 16 to showcase their app creation. We host Semi-Finals around Asia and a Final in Hong Kong with students joining us from all over Asia.